The joint project of MAINSTREAM and Kernel is among the top 5 best campaigns in Corporate Reputation/Employee Communications nomination.
For the past 15 years, SABRE Awards have been annually honoring the best companies in Public Relations and related fields. The finalists were selected from 600 applicants representing 40 countries.
Top 5 projects of 2020 along with the Mainstream and Kernel project:
* Compensation 4.0 — PwC Switzerland with Farner Consulting AG
* Drumbeat — HSBC Commercial Banking (CMB) with WE Communications
* La Tribu - Gamm Vert (The tribe) — Gamm Vert with Beeshake
* We Are Lidl App - Everything you need to know about Lidl — Lidl Romania with GMP Group
Annual awards dinner was to be held in Paris on May 25, 2020, but due to global quarantine safety measures, it was postponed until further notice.
MAINSTREAM won three SABRE AWARDS with the following PR projects:
* SABRE AWARDS EMEA 2015
for the project for Grant’s whiskey in Ukraine, the best PR campaign in RUSSIA AND THE CIS nomination.
* SABRE GOLD EMEA AWARDS 2013
in Media Relations/Corporate Media Relations category for the project with INTERPIPE named Pulse of Interpipe.
* GLOBAL SABRE AWARDS
for Pulse of Interpipe project with INTERPIPE, one of top 50 best global PR campaigns of 2012 in Industry/Manufacturing category. It was the only winner project from Ukraine.