- lack of full-length information on the incident
- swift and unpredictable development of the situation
- quite often a lack of resources to settle the situation in a prompt manner
- heightened awareness of the public and mass media
- lack of an internal crisis response plan (‘Plan B’)
- negative perception of all actions of the company
Every crisis arises and develops in its own way. There is no universal action plan.
We do not believe in a success of 'case' approach: international practices are not always efficient and applicable in Ukraine.
We believe one should prepare for a crisis.
If you need help, just write or call us.