On its tenth anniversary PRESSZVANIE contest announced the winners of this year at the Awards Ceremony held on June 6, 2015. According to the voting results, prizes for the first places in profile nominations went to:
- Mariya Brovinskaya, nomination “Agro-industrial complex”;
- Lesya Voytitskaya, nomination “Banks, finance, investments”;
- Yuriy Yeremin, nomination “Mining-metallurgical complex”;
- Igor Maskalevych, nomination “Oil and gas”;
- Mariya Brovinskaya, nomination “Consumer markets”;
- Andrey Samofalov, nomination “Industrial production”;
- Sergey Mityaev, nomination “Telecommunications and IT”;
- Denis Katsilo, nomination “Transport”;
- Dmytro Ryasnoy, nomination “Energy sector”.
In a special nomination “Best Business Press Editor”, the 1st place award went to Vitaliy Sych, editor-in-chief of the “Novoe Vremya” magazine.
Kyivstar was recognized as the best company to cooperate with media for its successfully functioning press-office in 2014 in nomination “pressZNANIE”.
In this season of the Contest, we introduced a new image nomination “Best media startup”. The statuette for the first place in this nomination went to radio “Aristocrats”.
In nomination “For contribution to journalism development” the award went to Andrey Vasiliev, former editor-in-chief of the newspaper “Kommersant Ukraine”.