Mainstream Communication & Consulting won a competitive pitch on provision of media-buying services for the EC-funded project 'Women and Children Rights in Ukraine — Communication Component'.
Key objectives of the project are:
- Find an answer to the problem of domestic violence at the national level by making the cruel attitude towards women and children inadmissible;
- Overcome gender stereotypes and communicate the necessity of gender equity in all spheres of life;
- Promote responsible paternity;
- Provide support to family-type orphanages;
- Continue fighting against sexual abuse of children.
The program 'Women and Children Rights in Ukraine' consists of five projects, which will be implemented in 2010-2011. Among the project partners: UNICEF, Safege, ILO, UNDP, Ministry for Family, Youth and Sport, etc.