Winners of the Contest “Prize of Business Circles “PRESSzvanie 2008” have been defined.
Winners in 10 out of 13 nominations of the Contest “Prize of Business Circles “PRESSzvanie 2008” were made public.
Winners of nominations are:
- Banks, Finances, Investments — Aleksandr Dubinsky, “Ekonomicheskie Izvestia”.
- Mining and Smelting Complex — Aleksandr Chernovalov, “Kommersantъ-Ukraine”.
- Oil and Gas— Alla Yeremenko, “Zerkalo Nedeli”.
- Consumer Markets — Irina Chernyavskaya, “InvestGazeta”.
- Industrial Production — Aleksandr Chernovalov, “Kommersantъ-Ukraine”.
- Insurance — Margarita Ormotsadze, “Delovaya Stolitsa”.
- Building and Construction — Nina Mischenko, “Ekonomicheskie Izvestia”.
- Telecommunications and IT Technologies — Stanislav Yurasov, “Ekonomicheskie Izvestia”.
- Energy sector — Nelly Verner, “Expert Ukraine”.
- Business and Society — Andrey Blinov, “Expert Ukraine”.
Therefore we know the winners of profile and social nominations.
"It was really gratifying to observe a boom in our profile nomination “Oil and gas”. The list of contestants has changed cardinally, there appeared a lot of new names who turned out to be worthy rivals of the recognized branch leaders”, noted Irina Kovalchuk, Public communications department director in “TNK-BP Commerce” and a representative of the Contest Supervisory Board.
Winners in the three image nominations “The Best Business Press Editor”, “Newcomer of the year” and “Respect of Colleagues” will be announced at the award ceremony which will be held on April 4.
"We did our best to make the Contest fair, transparent and impartial. On behalf of the Organizing Committee I congratulate all participants and winners on successful completion of the Contest. I wish you further successes and inspiration! We look forward to seeing all participants of the Contest at the award ceremony”, Valentin Korolko, a representative of the Organizing Committee and the Supervisory Board of the Contest, commented on the voting termination.
The best journalists were defined in the course of the open voting of jurymen – business representatives as well as editors of business and lay media of Ukraine.
Results of voting can be viewed on the web-site of the Contest www.zvanie.com in the Section “Results”.