Training program: 2 days, 4 hours a day with breaks (70% of practice and 30% of theory), altogether 8 hours.
The second day of the training is held as a Q&A session, and practicing answers to thorny questions of journalists.
Working group: coach, journalist, and project manager.
Art of confidence building
- Seeing yourself as others see you
- Stage fright relieving
- Art of psychological self-development
Vocal apparatus control
- Speech gymnastics, vocal mode, breathing, articulation
- «Filler words» — control methods
- Practical skills of body language use during public performances
- Elements of verbal etiquette
- Facial expression and gestures of the speaker
Elaboration of public speech structure
- «I’m my own director»
- Stages of preparation for public speech
- Ways to attract audience attention
- Creation of emotionally significant images
- Successful impromptu speeches
- Speech memorizing
- «Microphone and camera» — skills of working with technical equipment used at conferences
Skills of audience influencing
- Psychological argumentation techniques
- Rhetorical techniques as a science of bringing audience over to your point of view
- Elements of possible verbal manipulations
- Appearance with a glance to video-picture
- How to answer questions from the audience
- Handling a difficult audience
- Peculiarities of on-camera performing
- Press conference: preparation and carrying out
Pavel Bogdan, Honoured journalist of Ukraine, art director of the course of TV program announcers and presenters at Kyiv National I.K. Karpenko-Karyi University of theatre, cinema and television, TV presenter.