Mass media relations
Media relations is one of the most prioritized and the strongest directions at Mainstream Communication & Consulting. Such assertion is based on the following key facts:
- we have a whole department, whose specialists work exclusively with mass media
- we maintain close partnership with journalists. For several years we have been organizing and holding the International Contest for Business Journalists "Business Circles Prize "PRESSzvanie". As a founder Mainstream Communication & Consulting holds the sole right to run the Contest aimed at promoting and advancing European professional standards and journalistic ethics in Ukraine.
Mass media is one of the main elements of a successful PR-campaign and a target audience of most of the PR-programs. That is why we pay so much attention to building strong relationships with journalists.
We are proud to have media-partners from more than 300 leading Ukrainian media-sources (business, social and political, and specialized media) and from 780 regional media (print, e-media, radio, television)
We offer 2 types of media relations co-operation/services:
1. Retainer proposal
If you are ready to choose our retainer proposal Mainstream team will take functions of your Company’s virtual press-office. We plan and implement long-term PR-strategy (6 months minimum), setting a fixed monthly fee. The list of services provided under monthly retainer includes but is not limited to:
- arranging working meetings with the Company’s contact persons, developing timescales and contact reports;
- coordinating work with the Company’s speakers, gathering information;
- stimulating positive media interest to your Company;
- preparing and editing press packs for media;
- writing and distribution of press-releases;
- initiating and developing coverage opportunities;
- initiating media coverage, interviews, reviews and other informational materials;
- preparing responses to the media inquiries;
- preparing informational materials for press-events, industry exhibitions and conferences;
- operational media monitoring of released materials about the Company;
- functional analysis of the current PR-program;
- drafting monthly reports, web and print.
2. One-off projects based proposal
Includes one-off short-term cooperation, such as press support of conferences, presentations, special events and other events of the Company.