On June 12, 14th ceremony of awarding PRESSZVANIE journalistic award took place, at which the winners of this year were announced. The ceremony was held in an updated format, in which, in addition to journalists of the business press, those who wrote on the culture and society topics also were awarded.
Winners in the category ‘Business’:
- ‘Agro-industrial’—Maria Brovinskaya, LigaBusinessInform.
- ‘Transport’—Dmitry Ulyanitsky, RBC Ukraine.
- ‘Energetics’—Victoria Ilchenko, Delo.uа.
- ‘Telecommunications and IT’—Vitaliy Shkil, MC Today.
- ‘Industrial Production’—Natalia Shevchenko, Business.
- ‘Consumer markets’—Maria Brovinskaya, LigaBusinessInform.
- ‘Economic policy: finances, investments’—Vyacheslav Sadovnichy, FinClub.
Winners in the category ‘Culture’:
- ‘Visual art’—Pavel Stekh, DTF MAGAZINE.
- ‘Music’—Alexey Baturin, Focus.
- ‘Theatre’—Oksana Savchenko, Focus.
- ‘Cinema’—Pavel Stekh, DTF MAGAZINE.
Winners in the category ‘Social Life’:
- 'The quality of life: society, social initiatives, the environment'—Maryana Pietzuh, Ukrainskaya Pravda/Ekonomichna Pravda.
- 'Healthcare'—Olga Strizhova, Radio Svoboda.
- 'Gender'—Olena Kuryacha, Ukrainskaya Pravda/Ekonomichna Pravda.
- 'Sport'—Tatyana Yakubovich, Radio Svoboda.
- 'Lifestyle: nutrition, tourism, fashion'—Alexandra Nekrashchuk.
Winners in special nominations:
- 'The Best Editor'—Sevgil Musayeva, Ukrainskaya Pravda/Ekonomichna Pravda
- 'Discovery of the Year'—Ostap Yarysh, Hromadske.uа.
According to the renewed methodology of the Prize, from this year on the Jury evaluates the quality of the nominees' texts. The names of all the winners are publicly available on the awards website in the 'Results' section.