Mainstream Communication & Consulting shortlisted for SABRE AWARDS for the fifth time
The joint project of Mainstream and Scotch whisky Tullamore D.E.W. — Rock The Nation contest of “right” music bands — made it to the TOP-5 best PR campaigns in Social Media/Social Networking Campaign category.
For 10 years already, SABRE Awards presents the companies, which achieved superior results in Public Relations, annually. Finalists were selected from among 2400 entrants representing 40 countries.
Mainstream will be competing with the following projects:
- #BeActive — European Week of Sport — European Commission with Burson-Marsteller
- #TwitterFashionWeek — Twitter with ATREVIA
- Give Me Strength — Lucozade with Ogilvy Public Relations
- The “Hijacking” of Mobiltel’s Twitter Account — Mobiltel with All Channels Communication
The winners will be announced in Berlin on 25 May 2016.
We will remind Mainstream is three-times holder of SABRE AWARDS for the best PR projects:
- SABRE AWARDS EMEA 2015, the project for Scotch whisky Grant’s in Ukraine was recognised the best PR campaign in RUSSIA AND THE CIS geographic category.
- SABRE GOLD EMEA AWARDS 2013 in Media Relations/Corporate Media Relations category for the project with company INTERPIPE ― “Pulse of Interpipe”.
- GLOBAL SABRE AWARDS for the project with INTERPIPE ― “Pulse of Interpipe”, which made it to the list of 50 best global public relations campaigns 2012 in “Industry/Manufacturing” category and was the only winner from Ukraine.
Notes to Editors:
SABRE Awards is the biggest international award in public relations, granting awards for outstanding achievements in branding and reputational management. Held annually by The Holmes Group, the company is providing the fullest and detailed analysis of the global PR market and releasing the top list among the PR-companies Global Rankings report.