Who we are
Mainstream Communication & Consulting is an independent PR agency that works for Ukrainian and international clients.
Since 2004 the agency has successfully implemented more than 1,000 PR and event-projects both in Ukraine and abroad.
The company has an extensive network of international partners, as well as accredited membership in the worldwide network of independent agencies thenetworkone and partnership with Media Consulta.
Why did we choose a lighthouse as our symbol?
A lighthouse is a firm structure, which indicates the dangerous areas and provides safe routes for ships. Lighthouse is always painted in bright, vivid colours and is equipped with strong lenses that enhance its light, which guides us through day and night.
We aspire to become such a lighthouse for our clients.
Providing PR services to corporate clients to enhance their capitalization.
Regardless of your location and the size of your company, we are ready to help you to build your reputation, reduce and neutralize communication risks, protect your business interests, ensure publicity, provide you with the right type information and organize events of almost any level of complexity.
- Our work experience with major Ukrainian and international companies;
- Broad expertise in industrial PR sector;
- Crisis management projects portfolio;
- Full-service PR through segmentation within the agency;
- Loyalty from leading business media of Ukraine;
- Creative approach where necessary;
- Understanding global trends;
- Readiness to integrate our communication component into your business strategy.
According to the rating of the Marketing Media Review magazine and the All-Ukrainian Advertising Coalition, based on expert evaluation of billings Mainstream Communication & Consulting was ranked among TOP-3 leaders of PR-industry in the country.
Mainstream’s prestigious international prizes and awards include:
SABRE Gold EMEA Award 2015 in Russia and CIS category for the project "Grants of Gratitude: Introducing the #IOU Grant’s Scotch Whisky Global Concept to the Ukrainian Market" for William Grant & Sons LTD;
SABRE Gold EMEA Award 2013 in Media Relations / Corporate Media Relations category; “Pulse of INTERPIPE” project was named among 50 best global PR-campaigns in 2012 in “Manufacturing” category and was the only Global SABRE Awards winner from Ukraine;
- Third place in the "Best PR-strategy" nomination of the international contest Ukrainian Event Awards;
- Third place in the International contest of PR projects "Silver Seagull” in the “Internal communications” nomination;
- Authorship philanthropic project "Let there always be ME!" entered into the “50 best projects of the national award in public affairs development” “Silver archer”.